Please let us know if you are interested in a
Lemerle Bichon Frise.
Please contact us by email if you would like to know more about upcoming Bichon litters. If you can give us the following information that would be very helpful:
* Your name, address, email and telephone number
* How many people in your home? Do you have children living at home?
* Have you owned a Bichon before?
* What pets do you have at home?
* Do you have a fully fenced yard?
* Do you work away from the home? Will the dog be alone for long periods of time?
* Do you prefer a male or female puppy, or either?
Our pet/companion puppies are all sold on spay/neutering contracts and Limited AKC registrations
Our price (in 2024) for a pet/companion puppy of either sex will be $4,000.
We are starting a reservation list for our 2024 Fall litter, so please let us know your interests.
* Are you interested in a Bichon as a pet/companion, or would you like to train for agility, obedience or the conformation showring?
* If available, would you be interested in an adut Bichon?
* Although Bichons are generally very healthy, keeping a Bichon can be expensive with the quality food, veterinary care, grooming and training needed. Are you sure you have the time and patience to give a Bichon the best care possible?
* We prefer owners who have had a Bichon before but we will happily mentor a new owner on the care and attention needed for the breed.
** If we do not have an available Bichon we will try to match your
requests with puppies from one of our breeder friends
Our puppies run outside several times a day by the age of 5 weeks. They have climbing frames and tunnels to play on outside. Indooors they are potty-trained to a extra-large litter box with odorless pellets and a tray with a pad of artificial grass - both allow new owners options for continuing potty training.
Photo is of 4.5 week old puppies running outdoors in the sunshine in December 2022!!